Puffy paint is cheap and easy to make with only three ingredients and it’s so much fun. You can put the paint into sandwich bags and use like a piping bag or just paint with a brush.
You will need:
- Small sandwich bags
- Self raising flour
- Food colouring
How to make puffy paint:
- Mix together equal parts of flour and salt.
- Add enough water to create a thin paste.
- Add in some food colour and mix well. You might want to try a few different colours.
- If you’re using a sandwich bag, place inside and snip a very tiny corner off one end.
- Paint or squeeze onto thick card.
- Place in microwave and zap for about 20 seconds. You might need to repeat if it’s not puffed up enough.