These marshmallow top hats are a great creative activity that you can do with lots of kids or just as a tasty birthday party treat. Exact quantities of ingredients aren’t provided, just scale up or down depending on how many you want to make.
You will need:
- Cooking chocolate
- Small paper cake cases
How to make it:
- Melt the chocolate. This is easiest in a microwave but you can also place the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water until melted.
- Get your creation station ready! If you’re doing this activity with lots of kids then it’s a good idea to give each of them their own set up with a bowl of melted chocolate and teaspoon, paper cases, smarties, marshmallows and sprinkles.
- Spoon some chocolate into a paper case.
- Add on the marshmallow.
- Dollop some chocolate on top of the marshmallow.
- Top with a Smartie.
- Add some sprinkles.
- Leave in the fridge until the chocolate is set and then they are ready to eat.