Are you a new `Mum or Dad who feels like they need some support? Then join us at Norbury Parish Church for Little Acorns Non-Moving Baby Group in Hazel Grove on a Wednedays.
If you are new Mum or Dad and need some support, then Norbury Parish Church wishes to bless you by inviting you to come to our Non-Moving Baby support group. This is a small group of 10 Mum’s and Dad’s meeting with their babies to support one another.
There will be time to freely talk as well as some weeks looking at specific topics of things that you may need further support in. The end of the sessions will finish with a short time of relaxation/ sensory time and prayer to prepare you to re-enter into the world.
If you would like to give a donation to this group please do so using the link below:
How will this work?
- We ask that only one parent or carer attends with each baby and you will only need one ticket for the event.
- Please feel free to bring all that you need to help support you whilst at the group.
- If you feel unwell with symptoms of dry cough, shortness of breath, and fever especially then we ask that you do not attend the class until a period of isolation set out by government guidance or until a negative test.
- Mats are provided but you may wish to bring a blanket for your baby or small cushion if needed for yourself.
- Small baskets of toys to be used by you and your baby will be available at each of the mats. These will be cleaned 72hours before your arrival and will be left at the end of the session to be cleaned.
- We are using a one way system in the building. If you arrive early we request that you socially distance queue down the side of the building to continue to allow access to the graveyard.
- Hand sanitizer will be available when entering the building, which we ask you to please use.
- We also request wearing masks when in the building.
- There is a toilet available to be used with changing table and we ask that you wipe the area down with the wipes provided after use.
- Prams will remain with you throughout the session and can be parked just behind your mat. This will mean that you can have access to them the whole session and can follow the one way system in the building.
- Refreshments cannot be provided unfortunately at the moment but if you would like to bring one with then please feel free.
- Track and Trace will be available in the entrance to the building.